Riding Lessons for All Ages and Levels of Experience
Whether your brand new to horses or an experienced rider looking to define a horsemanship skillset, Riverwood Ranch runs a comprehensive riding lesson program for all of your equine needs. Riders of all ages and experiences are welcome to contact the ranch to find an individually tailored lesson program that will help riders reach their goals. Both private and group lesson are available with options to either rent a lesson horse or bring your own to our facility. Lesson topics range from beginner horsemanship to discipline specific topics such as ranch trail, groundwork fundamentals, cattle sorting and husbandry to gymkhana events. We have also taught specific lessons in terms of desensitization training for the Canadian Cowboy Obstacle course as well as teaching colt starting fundamentals or helping riders solve behavioral problems. Please contact the ranch to discuss scheduling and lesson goals.
What Makes our Lesson Program Different?
- Tailored lesson plans to help you reach your equine goals
- Welcoming staff and instructors with educational backgrounds
- Ability to schedule lessons weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or on a case by case basis
- Lessons horses for all levels of experience (Both for green and experienced riding levels)
- Access to onsite 80×200 indoor arena as well as 3000 acres worth of trail/river crossings and onsite obstacle courses.